top of page

Work Passes

  • Employment pass application

  • Entrepreneur pass (entrepass)

  • Dependant pass (DP)

  • Personalised Employment Pass

  • Permanent Residency

Planning to relocate to Singapore? Or perhaps you’re thinking of registering a Singapore company and are also wondering whether you’ll also need to obtain a work visa.  

   Well, if you’re a foreigner, you will need an employment pass in order to work on Singapore.

Singapore employment passes are a type of work pass (some refer to this as a work “visa”), that are issued to foreigners, enabling them to relocate and live in Singapore for a continuous period of time. Singapore employment passes can be issued for a maximum of 5 years.

  However, it is more common to have the employment pass issued for 2 years or even 1 year, in some circumstances.  To know for how long a period your pass will likely be issued for, speak to our Employment Pass Experts.

Yellow Orange Gradient
Singapore Employment Pass Application
How to apply?

To apply for a Singapore employment pass, you will need to have a Singapore company make the application for you. The Ministry of Manpower is the Singapore Goverment authority that issues all workpasses. The quickest way to apply for this pass is through the EP Online system. For this to happen, a Singapore company needs to have an EP Online account. The company then needs to submit the application through this system.


For information/requirements/qualifying criteria for an EP application , please refer to Ministry of Manpower Singapore (MOM).


Once submitted, it takes at least about 1 week for passes to be issued.  In some cases, the processing time may be significantly longer, depending on various factors.  Factors such as the operating history or size of the company do make a difference.  For a free consultation, speak to our EP Specialists today.

bottom of page